Comment on page
Joining Shakti Network and Installing SOMA Linux OS
The steps in this document guide you to Join SXE Network by installing SOMA on your device/machine which runs on Linux OS. Follow the steps below:
- 1.Click the Join SXE Networkbutton on top of the page. Download script page opens.
- 2.Click on Skip.
3. Enter the email address which you have registered with Shakti Coin. Click Continue
4. Enter the OTP token. The OTP will be sent to the email address you registered and entered. Click Continue
5. The Last step page opens .
6. Next, choose your subscription from the drop-down.
7. Click the Fetch Node IP Address
button. The IP address of your computer/machine will be automatically fetched and displayed.
8. Click the Create Node Name
button. Automatically a unique Node Name will be generated for you that will be used to join the SXE network.
9. Click the Fetch Node Port Number
button. Automatically your port number is fetched and displayed.
10. Choose OS.
11. Download the Linux script.
12. Run the "minerInstall_Ubuntu.sh"
13. Upload the "key.json" file that has been generated by the script , in the Join the Network Web Page.
21. Click on "Join the Shakti Network".